The company “Tsoukalas Rooms“(https://www.tsoukalas-rooms.com/) is respectful of data privacy and adopts best practice in compliance with applicable privacy law and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Tsoukalas-Rooms.com (“us”, “we,”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors and other users of https://www.tsoukalas-rooms.com/ (the “Site”).
This Policy is only applicable to this site (https://www.tsoukalas-rooms.com/) and not to any other websites that you may be able to access from the Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
How we collect or obtain information about you
- When you provide it to us using the Contact Form.
- When visiting our website (e.g. from Usage Data, Logs and Cookies).
What Information we collect
- The name and your email address (only if you provide them to us).
- Our website server records some basic anonymous information regarding user’s visit sent by the web browser. No personal data is collected, the server only collects general information such as your IP address, information from cookies, information about your device type (e.g. computer or mobile), the browser you use, which pages you visited and when you visited them and your geographical location (based on your IP address).
How we use your information
- To reply to you when posting a comment or when contacting us using the contact form.
- For administrative purposes only, like to improve this website, to analyze the use of our website and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
Share of information: NO
We do not disclose, sell or provide your personal data that you have submitted through our contact form, in any way to third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
How long we retain your information
The data provided by you will be retained / stored by us only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated the data to us or if you become our customer and only for as long as your service lasts for us.
How we secure your information
This website takes all the appropriate security measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Cookies help us learn which areas of our Site are useful and which areas need improvement through programs including, but not limited to Google Analytics.
Like other websites, we also use Google Analytics service to understand the traffic coming towards our website and to make our website better. It helps us in understanding how visitors use our website so that we can improve their experience.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
What are your choices regarding cookies.
You may opt-out from Google’s cookies using their Ad Settings. You may also use the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to opt-out of some third party cookies.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Links to Third Party Websites
In this website we have included links to third party websites for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites might differ from our own.
Your rights in relation to your information
- To get a copy of your stored personal data we hold about you.
- To erase your personal data.
Note: This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last update: May 24, 2018